You can collect information whether or not you have reception.
The arrow that faces down saves your information.
If you’re having issues with the GPS not loading, make sure your ‘location’ is enabled.
Getting information from your phone:
- Plug in your phone to the computer.
- Go to File. Select “Get data from connected device”. (Or push F7)
Sending information in to the office:
- Go to Applications (top left, under menu).
- Change from Applications to Reports.
- Click on Export View. Save the file as a Google Earth (Keyhole Markup Language) file.
- Click again on Export View. Save the file as a CyberTracker export (CTX) file.
- Send both files via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.